BLADE 100 Light V8.0 (285g) FRM 3
Hinnad sisaldavad käibemaksu
|Reketi kaal||285 g|
|Pea suurus||645 cm²|
|Pikkus||68.58 cm (27in)|
|Testreket||Olemas käepidemega N2|
Reketile lisandub keelestu hind ja keelestamise töötasu 10 EUR
Tutvu Wilson reketite valiku juhendiga siin
Emanating dynamic vibes thanks to bold, color-shifting paint, the Blade 100L v8 loads the technological innovations of the Blade v8 lineup into a lighter, more maneuverable frame. Two innovations define the evolution of this frame: FORTYFIVE° supplies increased flexibility and stability through a patent-protected carbon construction, while DirectConnect connects the carbon fiber handle to the end cap for enhanced feel and torsional stability. Avid fans of the Blade franchise looking for a slightly arm-friendlier option will appreciate the lightweight, connected-to-the-ball feel this frame delivers.
- Parallel Drilling Grommet construction provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response while dramatically increasing the sweet spot.
- Top Grip Taper Tapered grip lends better feel for top-handed grip placement on two-handed backhand.
- FORTYFIVE° Patent-protected frame layup produces more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the more modern, vertical swing path. Material increases both flexibility and stability without compromise through the swing.
- DirectConnect Carbon fiber handle extends to directly connect with end cap for improved feel and enhanced torsional stability.
- Lighter and more maneuverable
- Blade for easier swings
- FORTYFIVE° increases flexibility and stability to produce a more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the modern, vertical swing path used by most competitive players
- DirectConnect extends the carbon fiber handle to connect directly to the end cap for improved feel and enhanced torsional stability
- Dynamic, color-shifting elastic finish allows frame to morph between shades of green and copper
- Top Grip Taper provides better feel for top-hand grip placement
- Ergonomic End Cap yields improved comfort and playability
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response